Japan October 18th 2017
The Concours Mondial has an excellent brand image in Asia and securing a medal attracts attention from both the trade and consumers.
Aware of the significant increase in consumption and imports of wines and spirits in Japan, we are hosting one bespoke event created exclusively for your company and medal-winning wine.
Thanks to our close ties with opinion leaders in Asian markets, we are able to organise a day event for you at the WINE COMPLEX show in Tokyo followed by a BUSINESS DINNER with a select group of Japanese importers.
On an exceptional basis, the Concours Mondial has negotiated a space for you at the largest imported wine show in Japan reserved for a trade audience of restaurateurs and importers. The day will end with a business meal when you will be given an extra opportunity to serve your medal-winning wines to a hand-picked selection of importers.
17 October: Arrival in Tokyo with accommodation at the hotel (more information to come)
- 10am : Conference detailing the specific features of the Japanese market in conjunction with Mrs Megumi Nishida, Japanese journalist and judge at the Concours Mondial de Bruxelles
- 12 – 5pm: Wine Complex Tradeshow (you will be provided with a light lunch)
- 8pm: Business dinner with wine buyers
19 October: Return home
Take advantage of the Concours Mondial turnkey solution, the service includes:
- Hotel accommodation (2 nights in double room single use per company)
- Assistance with flight searches depending on your requirements
- Drafting and presentation of the list of trade members attending the event
- Creation of presentation sheets for your company and award-winning wine in Japanese
- Invitation of local trade members (media and importers, sommeliers and distributors) via our local ambassadors
- Event communication to our database of nearly 18,000 trade contacts (buyers, merchants, judges, journalists etc)
- Assistance at destination and throughout the entire duration of the event by one of the Concours Mondial organizers
- Table 180 cm x 70 cm (to be shared with another company)
- Entry badge
- Invitation to the trade show to share with your Japanese clients or contacts
This service does not include:
- Transport costs
- Formalities involved in obtaining a visa
- Wine shipping costs
The event takes place according to the following conditions:
- Language used for the conference and B2B meetings: English
- The Concours Mondial reserves the right to cancel the event if the number of participants is considered too low. In the event of this happening, participating companies will be notified individually by e-mail in July.
Number of bottles to be sent: 6 bottles (shipping address to be confirmed)
To confirm participation fill in the entry form before June 30, 2017
For further information please join us at:
Stefania Manfredi +33 6 50 66 41 58
Karin Meriot +33 6 67 16 61 82